Best1x works with one mission – promotion of better treatment of animals by their owners, such as, that of kitten by cat owner.
Our aim is to educate and encourage people to take better care of their pets and provide a better life to every animal.
- Best wellness cat food reviews 2017
- [Infographic] Cat Gestation Period | All you need to know about cat
- Best Automatic Cat Feeder Reviews 2017
- [Infographic] Get Your Kitten Vaccination On Time
- Best cat litter that doesn’t track 2017
- Best over the counter cat dewormer
- Flea collar for cats
Even though there are many families that own pets it is quite unfortunate that not every pet receives the love and care it deserves. There are many that do not even find a proper home.
Animal rights activists have been working steadily across the world and there has been much change in terms of realization of animal rights over the years. Laws have been passed to protect animal rights and to ensure safer and better life for all animals on the planet.
However, this fight is not an easy one and far from over. There is always a need of more activists to join the cause and of people who are willing to stand up for the rights of these animals who cannot speak for themselves.
Best1x in its commitment towards the cause proudly announces the Best1x Scholarship for the Promotion of Animal Welfare and Protect Wildlife.
Any undergraduate or graduate student, who is presently enrolled in any school in the United States of America (Updated include UK, CA, AU, EU, India and St. George’s University, India and Kenya), is eligible to apply for the Best1x Scholarship for the Promotion of Animal Welfare and Protect Wildlife.
We understand that animal lovers can belong to any section of the society and is not bound by any restriction whatsoever. This is why we have kept the scholarship open to every student from any field of study. There is no age bar or any other form of restriction imposed, as long as the applicant is, or will be at the time of receiving the scholarship, a student of higher secondary US institute.
- UK, CA, AU, EU, U.S. citizen or permanent UK, CA, AU, EU, U.S. resident (Updated : Include St. George’s University, India and Kenya)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the UK, CA, AU, EU, U.S.A. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded). (Updated : Include St. George’s University, India and Kenya)
Deadline & Award
- Next Deadline 2018: September -1-2018 00:00 UTC+0
- Award: $1000
- Optional Award: Have your writing featured on our website! This is completely optional, but we would be happy to publish a piece of original content on animal welfare, or even feature you as a regular contributor.
- Winners will be announced in October 2018, we will send directly to your university or directly to you depending your suggestion. (Iowa State University requested to send directly to university)
- Deadline 2017: Closed, Dennis Brown is winner for scholarship 2017
How to Apply
Title: Apply Best1x Scholarship for the promotion of animal welfare and protect wildlife 2018
- Your full name:
- Phone number:
- Email address
- And the name of the post-secondary institution to which you have been accepted.
1. Content has to include information about daily, monthly, and yearly habits of people to affect positive change towards animal welfare?
2. Some idea about how to protect wildlife
- Your essay will be published on our site, unless you request otherwise.
- Please include your essay in the body of your email (do not send as attachments).
If you have any further questions or query, please feel free to reach out to us by filling up the form below:
- Name: Luci
- Address: 6131 Dove Fern Ct, Houston, TX 77041
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
List best1x Scholarship Application 2017 (Dennis Brown is winner for scholarship 2017)
This below is our listing who have applied to our scholarship project. The result will be updated in our website on October 2017:
- Sara Brunelli – Alamosa High School
- Krystal Sowdera – University of Louisville
- Alejandro Rangel – California State University, Fullerton
- Isabelle Looney – Hamline University
- Alicia Holtorf – University of Phoenix
- Michael Smith – Washington State University
- Van Anh Nguyen – California Polytechnic University at San Luis Obispo
- Robyn Sibal – University of Texas at El Paso
- Joy Crutchfield – Northern Arizona University
- Elisa Terrazas – University of Texas at El Paso
- Michelle Romero – University of Texas at El Paso
- Iliana Ortiz – University of Texas at El Paso
- Delfina Vasquez – The University of Texas at El Paso
- Ivan Vigliante – University of Texas at El Paso
- Ariona Grisham – Bowling Green State University
- Paola Rivera – St Catherine University (St Paul, Minnesota)
- Julian Najera – Johns Hopkins University
- Kathryn Crook – University of Phoenix
- Erika Ranglova – Marymount Manhattan College
- Ashley Mayrianne Jones – Master’s of Environmental Law and Policy
- Marla Batson – Texas State University
- Kendell Sokolow – Alfred University
- Ian J. Seabolt – Sophomore, Geneva Christian College, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Guadalupe Elghoul – The University of Phoenix
- Carly Carroll – Abilene Christian University
- Braxton Gise – University of Georgia
- Dennis Brown – Daystar University WINNER 2017
- Kevin E Gonzalez – University of Texas at El Paso
- Juan I Ochoa – University of Texas at El Paso
- James Cedar – University of Phoenix (online campus)
- Alondra Martinez – Texas State University
- Leslie White – Georgia State University
- Kaden Morrison – Mid-Plains Community College
- Kayla Mindel – Santa Fe College
- SUDHANSHU MISHRA – TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY
- Jesus Lopez – University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
If you have any question, please contact our as soon as possible.
Some persons who send us by attached file will be declined, please read clearly our required.