Cats love puzzles. They enjoy various games. And, cats also have a habit of getting bored pretty fast. Finding a cat toy, that will last long, is quite a struggle for cat owners. If you have been wondering what to give your cats to play with, here is a simple puzzle that will keep them engaged for long. You need not worry about finding a new toy every few days and your cats will not be bored as well.
Puzzle material requirements
- A cardboard box with paper injection mold
- Cardboard box cutter
- Some small balls and toys (that will fit into the injection mold structure)
- Treats (as needed)
How to make a Quick Puzzle, steps to follow:
How to make a DIY Quick Puzzle toy for your baby?
- Open the cardboard box and disassemble it completely.
- Take the injection mold and turn it over.
- Mark some places on the injection mold where you will be creating holes. Mark using a pencil.
- Cut out holes on the injection mold. Make the holes large enough for the paws of the cat to fit through so that the cat can reach inside the injection mold.
- Smooth the edges of the cut out parts so that the cat does not hurt the paws while playing.
- Mark the top side of the box and cut out the top to allow the cat to access the injection mold.
- Reassemble the cardboard box.
- Place some toys like small balls or treats within the box.
- Now insert the paper injection mold within the box in bottom up manner so that the balls remain underneath the mold.
- Let your cats play with the quick puzzle.
Source: Cat Lesson